Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi All! :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi All :-)

I just joined this server few days ago and I am really happy to see this game having a second life thanks to this wonderfull mod :)

Hope to meet you soon in space!!

Take care
Thomas
Welcome to Discovery. Don't lolwut, use // if you aren't roleplaying and generally, don't go here.
Heya, have fun on our little planet!
Greetings :)
Also, if you have trouble with the sheer "space" of Discovery, check out the W.I.K.I.
Greetings, and welcome to Discovery.

I suggest you join an official faction to socialize a little and meet some awesome people and learn some great RP!

Kusari is also looking for members...
Thanks to all of you for your message.
I already started exploring a bit around Liberty and the WIKI (mainly for the ships prices ;-) )
I will give a try to TeamSpeak server one of this day althought I am not sure my accent and english level will allow me to stay a long time xD

I will take your advice and join an official faction soon, I am starting to feel alone doing my missions on space.
Welcome to Discovery!

If you ever need any help contact any Angel or an Admin.
TeamSpeak is a great laugh and helps out quite a bit, I'm on it most of the time!

Goodluck with those missions!
Make sure you have fun! that's all that matters here. Don't let anyone pressure you into anything. See you in space mate.
hi there, welcome to discovery.. feel free to contact me if you need any help.. through skype or forum PM's
Hi there:)have a good time with us:)

Cheers
Carole
Pages: 1 2 3