Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kicked for WHAT?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/screen896.png/
:shok::shok::shok::ohmy::(
i cant believe that.. i log on.. (yesterday the DSupdate updated blah blah blah and mod the update 1)
i get kicked..straight away
ok Now i can Log onto UK But not GC..Went on to my order bomber...Kicked again.. >< THis is
ANNOYING now
' Wrote:ok Now i can Log onto UK But not GC..Went on to my order bomber...Kicked again.. >< THis is
ANNOYING now

It would seem your mod installation differs from the servers. Have you tried a fresh install?
Do not run off dsupdate.

:)
Yeah run Freelancer.exe directly or from a shortcut

In any case, your mod installation differs from that of the server. This causes all sorts of server stability problems.

To fix:
1. reinstall the mod
or:
2. reinstall the mod and FL. <--- it'll work better if you reinstall FL first and then the mod.
Quote:2. reinstall the mod and FL.

Um.... Might wanna switch the order.
' Wrote:your mod installation differs from that of the server.

YOU STOLE MY SENTENCE!
' Wrote:Um.... Might wanna switch the order.
heh, yeah good idea.
' Wrote:ok Now i can Log onto UK But not GC..Went on to my order bomber...Kicked again.. >< THis is
ANNOYING now
IF you had a full cargo hold before the update, on that bomber, when you then log on again, the weapons from the bomber has been unmounted. That means your cargo hold contains the full amount you had before the update, AND the unmounted weapons. The capacity of the cargo + the now unmounted weapons is larger than what your cargo hold is. If you undock after having equipped the new bomber weapons, and didn't sell your cargo or the old weapons first, it will be picked up by the cheat detection, since cargo (as in cargo and the unmounted weapons) > Cargo hold space = Kick.

Sell your cargo or the old weapons before undccking, and all is good.

Same thing happened to me,got message:you will be kicked,bad installation
and I got kicked,but I tried log in again,and it's ok now.no problems.
Should I anyway reinstall FL and mod?
Pages: 1 2