Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: When Phantom meets Nom Nom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought recently of a very interesting situation. What would happen if a nom nom were to meet a Phantom? (or the other way round). What is the correct way to RP this?
Could've asked this on Skype. Nothing special really. Unlike some people wish to believe, Nomads and Phantoms are certainly not allied. Conversation might be interesting in some cases due to the fact that some Phantoms have telepathy, (or used to, dunno about now) but besides that, they're just like any other human.
Well, yeah, I probably could have, but I am also curious to find what a Phantom would think of a nomad if the two would meet. Obviously, it would be quite different, however, so far - what kind of RP experiences have been shared between the two?
Nothing apart from RP convo, there would be no pew-pew, perhaps a conversation perhaps none, depending on how each one would be in a hurry. A situation when two meet are quite rare. Last time I was in Alpha on my Nomad and there was Phantom too hanging around nothing unusual happened.
Ohai, wanna go pwn some nubs in NY?

[color=pink]***lol sure***
' Wrote:
Ohai, wanna go pwn some nubs in NY?

[color=pink]***lol sure***
The sheer ludicrousness of your statement combined with the smallest hint of reality, which was then exaggerated, made me snort in mirth.
You devide by zero. Duhh.
They are technically enemies.

Each of them the servants of opposing empires.
Even I don't know what will happen. It's lovely.

Usually something along the lines of, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ What do I do!?"
well i heard a rumor at one point in time that the phantoms tried 'enslaving' nomads (or at least, the c'tan did), so that alone should create some hostility.
Pages: 1 2