Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: pew pew! a fighter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hmm... change the proportions a little and put on a couple heavy weapon tubes, and it might just pass for a Phantom Bomber.

In it's present form, though, it could also pass as a Heavy Fighter version of the Arrow, making it a civilian craft. Give it four guns and a torp slot, kinda like the Greyhound, and it could be a real pain in the neck.
make it civi, the eagle is ugly.
Looks way too thin
Hacker. It could be the Lane Hacker's VHF since it looks very influenced by the Bayonet.
I want more Civ ships...but this one looks like a phantom/hacker fighter.
it looks like a heavy arrow...

make it a civi ship
paint it blue, round off the edges, slap torp tubes onto the side pods and you can haz a nommie bomber.
' Wrote:paint it blue, round off the edges, slap torp tubes onto the side pods and you can haz a nommie bomber.

wats a Nommie
I'm gonna say Hacker. Not because I am a new Hacker, or that I agree that he Hacker GB needs to be revisited, but because it has a techy feel to it. The oversized wings remind me kinda like a sleek bayonet heavy fighter. I think they call them heatsinks in the desciption. Anyway... the color would need a bit of adjusting, but I am thinking Hacker.

Mordrom
Like I said... building a model and trying to slap it ontop of a game doesn't work. You have to build the model to fit with a faction. Otherwise it's like grilling a sandwich and then trying to put the meat into it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4