Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Durr...help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I have...14 accounts

5 chars on each

That's around 70 characters

Can I PLEEEEASE can get a setting they cant be deleted, because I hardly can keep up with noting which ones are to be walked and which aren't.
It really is a lot of characters for one person to take on at one time.

All I could suggest is distributing your accounts to other peeps, or lose the ones you feel you don't need.
Account Manager has comments. Write down all the characters/ships in the comments and what day of the month that account needs to be walked.

Number the names neumerically from 01-14 and then have each of those numbers correspond to the day of the month it needs to be walked.

I'll help you with it if you want <_<

I'm somewhat of an organisation freak. >_>
Are you really really really really 101% sure you need them all?
I know what it's like. I have 4 accounts and about 14 characters... I have trouble finding time to play them all, I want to have less ships so I can focus my time on a few. But.. I'm just so attached to all my ships I couldn't possibly delete them. Even the ones I don't fly regularly...

You could always not walk your characters, then all the unloved ones will get deleted and you won't have to worry about them any more xD

' Wrote:Are you really really really really 101% sure you need them all?

Yes D: I got every bomber in the mod minues the SCRA and the Thor mk II
Ah, well. I see you try to form another faction with all the time on your hands.

*Reality crashes in* Just wow! Let some of them go, or make some of them shared.

You possibly can not cope with ~70 chars.

I've got 7 chars and that's on my maximum limit right now.