Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG ID question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I still attack and destroy criminals?

The line:

"Can Hunt criminals and pirates across Sirius"
has been taken out.

Someone confirm?
I would assume this means that there has to be a bounty posted.
You can kill things which have a bounty.

Business, not pleasure.
' Wrote:Can I still attack and destroy criminals?

The line:

"Can Hunt criminals and pirates across Sirius"
has been taken out.

Someone confirm?

we`re not gonna start building carnaval trucks mate. plenty of baddies to shoot out there. so shoot em. who needs an ID anyway? if ya drop it, a man with a twin barrel will stand on your doorstep one day, splattering your hard earned meal against the back wall togheter with the rest of your vital midsection.
Vigilante is still there for pleasure.
Uh, so they can't just kill any criminals? This is good in my opinion since it will lead to more people using house IDs, and makes the BHG more like they should be, as mercs. However, there are bounties on just about everyone, paid for by houses, so I don't know if this makes any real difference.
Oh well, time to upgrade to core...

I really hate bounty system, having to be on at certain times and stuff.
' Wrote:Oh well, time to upgrade to core...

I really hate bounty system, having to be on at certain times and stuff.

Excuse me?

In case you haven't noticed, there are blanket bounties that are still valid, just depends on which house you're in on which criminals you can shoot.

You're in Liberty and find a Xeno / Rogue / Outcast - feel free to light 'em up after appropriate RP. There are bounties to be paid, and fortunes to be made...

Yes mostly you can shoot down the pirates of the house in which you presently are
' Wrote:Excuse me?

In case you haven't noticed, there are blanket bounties that are still valid, just depends on which house you're in on which criminals you can shoot.

You're in Liberty and find a Xeno / Rogue / Outcast - feel free to light 'em up after appropriate RP. There are bounties to be paid, and fortunes to be made...

But then what If there isnt a certain bounty on a certain person in a certain place.

I make em glow, and get a nice sanction to boot. Seems too risky to me
Pages: 1 2