Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Extremely BAD Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//( Role-playing ) :

Hi i am Captain Cartlidgeof the BIS Vessel Navigator Requesting i helping hand ....

Lately i have recieved many complaints onboard my Vessel about my system Failures ... i too have witnessed this ...it is not like anyhitng i have seen before . its aslike , Whole of Time and Space Stop dead without warning ..... and then it starts again it like no one ever witnessed it ....

//( Real Problem Discription ) :

right thought of a little Role playing there but ok ... i have a bad connection , i can connect to the server alright , my connection is ok for first few minutes ....but after a while my Loos goes up to 32% MAX ...i dont actually know what 'loss' means but i know that that number is somehow effecting my connection ... or my conenction is effecting that number ... anyways ... can any one surrgest anything i can do to my compuer to get a better connection without buying a new Router ?

Regards : Captain Cartlidge
Really the only thing you can do about it is switch to a wired connection. Also, your signature is too big. Sorry that I can't be more helpful.