Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A simple thing I need done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:bleh, join the dark side, we have cookies.

Hunger leads to hake
hake leads to sauteing
sauteing leads to 'little on the large size'
Amended version, redefined the facial area.

[Image: Epaintyjedibysaehral.png]

Please note, if it makes it easier, and Tenacity is in agreement, I'm more than willing, to split the credits 50/50 and you can have both.
I like the new one and I agree with the idea. If Tena is up for it , I'll make the budget 16 million total. Meaning that everyone gets 8 mills.

It's never a bad thing to have a "Sith" version of the character.
' Wrote:I like the new one and I agree with the idea. If Tena is up for it , I'll make the budget 16 million total. Meaning that everyone gets 8 mills.

It's never a bad thing to have a "Sith" version of the character.

Heh, especially where Star Wars is concerned.

Eternal, if you are into SW, click on the linky in my siggy, you might be very surprised......
Nice site , I'll take a closer look at it when I have some more free time.

On the other hand , I'm actually a pretty big noob , compared to other people. I enjoyed the movies , but nothing besides that. However , after finishing both Kotor games , SW kinda got under my skin. That's when I decided to spend some time RP in the SW universe.
sure, splitting it is fine.
Alright then , send me the names of the characters you want to get richer by 8 mills.
Thanks to both you and Tenacity, you may send the credits to DSE)Silverheels please.
Tenacity of course
' Wrote:Tenacity of course

Of course....

There you go. Both of you have been paid. Thank you for the good work.
Pages: 1 2