Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Explain the last week on disco too me plz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went down south snowboarding for a week and have been out of touch with freelancer for that time (although I did try to go on the forums on my phone :)).

What has happened? New update?! What? Is it good? Anything special happen?
The zoner GB got a new model and two more guns. The transport turrets are heaps better. Bombers have been nerfed. There's alot more but those are the ones I can remember right now.
' Wrote:The zoner GB got a new model and two more guns. The transport turrets are heaps better. Bombers have been nerfed. There's alot more but those are the ones I can remember right now.
Everything has been nerfed, maybe? XD
Yay! Finally a bomber nerf! I cant wait to look at the new models in game and in milkshape. Its gonna be fun :D
With nerfed bombers, bomberwhores still able to snac you. :P
there was an update, it did some stuff to bombers, it pushed trading into house corporations and out of the border worlds, and added some new developments to the mining systems that arent all active yet.

there were a lot of buffed and nerfed remarks regarding the new update and a topic about removing the term "carrier" from the mod.

there's alot of issues going on with the zoner council, GMG are making peace with rhineland, there's still a few issues with the outcasts commonwealth, Doc holiday got sick and kishiro wants to start again.

those are a few, but i think this is kinda a cool point, it would be cool for the front page to be used more to show updates in the discovery universe apart from the general mode announcements.
just important issues that affect sirius, faction diplomacy that might have wide impacts, use it as a sirius new network.
not saying it has to be front page, could go somewhere else.
Bombers have been buffed against large ships, and nerfed against fighters.

Battleships now pwn everything, cruisers now can't do jack all.
Bombers have been buffed against large ships, and nerfed against fighters.

Battleships now pwn everything, cruisers now can't do jack all.
New mod update. I discovered Flan, delicious. The end.
GUnboats kill everything
Pages: 1 2