Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In need of a new siggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, my current signature won't do (no offense, Yue Fei) because I NEVER trade anymore (I know, I'm crazy) and Crafty was scrapped long ago.

Right now the focal point of my playing is on these three characters, in order:

Santario.Bonzo[101st]
\CS\-Regent
]NTF[-Gresham

Santario is, obvious, an Outcast. In the Ghosts of Razgriz, cardamine influence should be seen with the 101st emblem, as well as Malta and a Sabre. He flies a Sabre.

Regent is a robot. A Spahi of the Consortium.
Ironwatsas Wrote:Spahi cls-1

Class 1 Spahi are the ranking slave-soldiers in the Consortium which have not been placed on other assignments.
Usually a Half-Life combine is used as the Consortium's image. Metallic, gloomy, and generally portraying the malevolent air of the Consortium. Flies a Falcata

The ]NTF[ is a radical group of ex-Outcasts. Since we're still unofficial, I can't share too much. I am third in command, so you could find some kind of classification to show that. Flies an Eagle.

Now, as I said earlier, I don't trade. I do in emergencies, but my Luxury Liner is my primary trading vessel, and last I checked, OSC routes are terrible. I make a tiny bit of income from pirating on my Consortium, but I usually just get on for roleplaying. I would prefer a discount or free signature, but if you REALLY want payment, I could painfully powertrade for a while.
If you wish to contact me on Skype, name is ed.philips38 and we can discuss it, no payment required.
Great. I'll contact you.
New sig looks good, but now the other 2 need making.
Wasn't really sure what exactly you wanted for this one but here's my attempt at /CS/-Regent:

[Image: EvGmK.png]

Pretty much anything can be changed to suit your needs, just tell me what you want and I'll got to it as soon as I can. I'd be happy for any compensation you see fit to give me, but payment is not required, given your stated lack of funds.
No, that looks great! Thanks for it!

Edit: Now I need to make these all a gif so I can use them all.:D
And here's my rendition of it.

[Image: AiChar.png]
Note that I'm going to bundle them all in a sig rotator, so none are un-loved. They're all great and much more than I had hoped for.

:D
Just for the hell of it... I was bored.

[Image: regent.png]
I was about to do something, and then realized I had to use a falcata, the round thing that would destroy any signature...
Pages: 1 2