Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Indecision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok , so here is the deal, I need to get me a new signature. The old one still uses my old character name, and I am looking for a new style ( no offense to mwerte, the signature he made me kicks major backside). Now , that seems simple enough, right? Just post on signature requests! Well, I went flying around Sirius with my Salvager, taking pictures and stuff. Now I have two, awesome pictures and I don't know which to chose.

So , here is number one:

[Image: junkersignature2.jpg]

And here is number two:

[Image: junkersignature8.jpg]

Personally, I think that the first one would fit me best, but the second one just looks so kickarse that I can't bring myself to throw it out. So, what do you think?
greetings
well i would go for the first one. the second is too dark i guess.

Although the first one is very nice, I believe the second one would suit you better as being a junker. It has the scrap needed to make your picture make people think "That is a Junker." The first one is just abit boring, whilst the second has mystery to it.
' Wrote:greetings
well i would go for the first one. the second is too dark i guess.

The darkness is what makes it awesome, imo.

' Wrote:Although the first one is very nice, I believe the second one would suit you better as being a junker. It has the scrap needed to make your picture make people think "That is a Junker." The first one is just abit boring, whilst the second has mystery to it.

The thing is, my favorite station is Invergordon , and it has no scrap around it. Also, the second one has too much of a dark feel to it that doesn't suit my character at all...
Well, yes, but what defines Junkers more than... junk? Go with 2.
If you can get me a few more screens of Invergordon, a clearer scrap field that isn't too dark, and a few different angles on the ship, pm me or Skype if you wish, name is ed.philips38, I'll make you a sig for free.

Personally I like #1.
second one. I'll be truthful though, neither camera positioning puts the ship in valor. Shows too much side, not enough of the rest.
In light of what Yue Fei said, take the second pic and scroll your camera to show slightly over the top of the ship. I do think the backround is more fitting of the Junker persona.
The second.

I'll take a pic for you, if you pay me.
Second picture, has mystery and junk floating about.
Pages: 1 2