Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

(the characters I am talking about below are indies)

I came about a month before the presentation of the new House Gallia and back then attempted around 3 times to register on forums. I had a smugler character so I managed to make some money with it but I lost it somehow maybe I deleted accidently. A bit later since one of my characters was one of the many first Gallic Navy characters I tried registration again about 10 times with not much success. I was mostly on my Gallic Navy and LPI characters or my Gallic Brigand and junker miner in an unofficial faction disbanded a bit later. I was also active with my Zoner guard gunboat but soon found out being indy made almost everybody to ignore my roleplaying attempts

so I became less active then ultimately I went to an other server. I found good rp and much less number of lolwut flu infected pilots but the numbers are usualy low and at night usualy zero. I am in some roleplaying faction and tried even more roleplays. Meanwhile I kept doing circles here on gc with some of my characters in the last months so my presence was absolutely minimal but enough to save the existence of my most precius roleplay attempts. I also tried a third server and it was also a nice place tough a bit boring sometimes (lolwut flu is widespread there)

Not long ago I've been offered some help with registering an account here so I am back and will be active since this attempt was a success. So hopefuly I will have company in a faction or two when my primary server is empty

Well I should tell how did I end up here back then. My brothers left some games and I am the kind who tries them. So I played the vanilla freelancer and begun to like the plot and the story. Then when I was checking out some news came discovery mod who actualy offered roleplay. Since I am a roleplayress of some sort I took the opportunity

First of all I would like company in faction to roleplay with. Second I would like to be a member of a corporation faction for trader roleplay and to make money meanwhile.

THE CHARACTER

note: the one who thinks this is not a joke attempt surely deserves a knuckle sandwitch :p

name: Unlucky

skills (base: 1-10):

strength ST (ability to slap offenders and sexists on their faces) 4
agility AG (ability to dodge a Justice Mk I projectile) 6
intelligence IN (ability to write special roleplay requests, roleplay stories and roleplay in general) 7
charisma CH (ability to convince people to make up their minds and roleplay in general) 8
awareness AW (ability to detect traps and lies) 7
beauty (ability to make the boys to believe you are smart, kind, and good roleplayer) 8
visibility (ability to make good roleplayers to notice you) 1
willpower (ability to resist lolwutery and yell at lolwuters) 8

traits (modifiers):

-female (+2 AW, +1 BE, -1 CH, -1 ST +1 VS)
-blonde (-9 IN)
-roleplayer (+7 IN, -1 CH, +1 WP -2 VS)
-Patriot whore (-5 VS)
-semicapwhore (-1 CH)
-bad fighter pilot (-1 AG)
-terrible bomber pilot (+1 IN)
-good smugler (+2 CH, +AW)
-usualy not this formal (+2 VS)
-not english (-1 CH)
-dislexyc (-2 CH, +1 IN)
-lolwut allergy (+1 CH, +1 IN)
-ignore allergy (+1 WP)
-sexist allergy (+1 WP)
-people picking on me allergy (-1 CH, +1 WP)
-likes manga and anime* (-1 CH, -1 BE, +1 AW)

*note: if the character is female this trait gives a huge bonus in slapping males on their faces (+20 ST if the slapped one is male)
Howdy

WALL of text.
Hello there.
Try making it shorter;)
seems I forgot mentioning the Unioner roleplay under title advanced

oh well sorry for the long opening post but I like to talk a lot when I am in the mood even if my grammatic ability is usualy poorly regarded

anyway it is nice to meet the local Reply Hunters Guild representatives ;) *she is joking*
Interesting Resume. If you need a flight partner, Get skype and add me.

my skype name is

Mobius-Three

I'd be glad to fly with another pilot. Other than that, Have fun.
Ha!

Welcome to the land of awesome!

Arrr Peeeeeeee epicus maximus awesumus!
Hahah. I sense another Ench in the making.

Quote:generaly I am a very bad pilot when it comes to fighters and bombers with some exceptions... plus I forgot about some so list is incomplete
well I consider this an invitation so I will think about your offer

' Wrote:Ha!

Welcome to the land of awesome!

Arrr Peeeeeeee epicus maximus awesumus!

of course! and I catched you again!

[Image: 1498444.jpg]
Jacques suspects sooner or later the lolwut flu cure medicine will be flowing into Liberty again but this time here on gc

and who is Ench?
Right....

Welcome to Hell, Michigan.
Serious:
Ench/Blighter is a female who likes using lots of formatting, and writing massive, funny posts. Anyways, welcome to Discovery, have fun here... Oh, and I'm hoping to join the Keepers also.

Jokious: Female? Marry me nau!
Pages: 1 2