Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue interactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I had this little RP going, that Rogues are more or less a gang based npc factions, in constant competition between eachother, some of them working together, some are backstabbing pricks, some are just good and loyal and submissive bend-overable whimpering...yeah.

Anyway.

With this in-mind, stop meeping that your group of gunboats were pushed off the lane by another group of rogues, since it is still a rat race and we all live in Liberty where you cannot drop the soap.

So...basic facts.
  • *Rogues can decide wither allie or not with their siblings.
    *Rogues can tip off other Rogues/Outcasts/Hackers to save their own asses.
    *Rogues have too large roleplay abilities to list them so I will stop now.

Can the Rogues also go on Hiatus or is it a white collar lie like the cake?

Mort cannot go on hiatus, they will set his couch on fire.
If you insult Danny, he'll kill you. Simple.
' Wrote:I had this little RP going, that Rogues are more or less a gang based npc factions, in constant competition between eachother, some of them working together, some are backstabbing pricks, some are just good and loyal and submissive bend-overable whimpering...yeah.
Anyway.
With this in-mind, stop meeping that your group of gunboats were pushed off the lane by another group of rogues, since it is still a rat race and we all live in Liberty where you cannot drop the soap.
So...basic facts.
  • *Rogues can decide wither allie or not with their siblings.
    *Rogues can tip off other Rogues/Outcasts/Hackers to save their own asses.
    *Rogues have too large roleplay abilities to list them so I will stop now.

I tell pirates to piss off all the time. What do they do? They say I can't do that. I'll be damned if I can't. I have a right to claim MY section of the lane. I won't let some indie pirate tell me that my territory is his.
This is standard Buccaneer policy when dealing with any other pirate, regardless of shape or size. If we're there and they're there pirating in our turf, they can expect either a fine, or a salvo of antimatter. Gaians and Mollies are of course exempt from this - to spit on one's neighbors (especially ones who could make life v-e-e-e-ery difficult for you as you feebly attempt to construct your first base) would just be rudeness.

Selling out other pirates that are non-compliant to the authorities is always amusing too.

Should make for an amusing dynamic in New York anyway.
I like the rogues, most of the time.

Also, Tito needs to contact you.