Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Weird graphics bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya guys when i load up the mod the screen is weirdly distorted and flickers all other games work fine.

also i cant connect to a server as the 4.85 is red so its not recognising im running the mod.
Yeah when its Loading up to menu..
Its when you have FX Effects on or whatever the name is.. I am Not sure of the name because i am on the laptop..
Turn it off..
Actually don't turn it off, it happens to everyone running the ENB series bloom effects. I don't know why it does it but it does(to everyone). If it effects gameplay such as screen lag and things, then by all meens turn it off. But the intro screen is just somthing it always does.
' Wrote:Actually don't turn it off, it happens to everyone running the ENB series bloom effects. I don't know why it does it but it does(to everyone). If it effects gameplay such as screen lag and things, then by all meens turn it off. But the intro screen is just somthing it always does.

its okay its fixed. I still cant connect to any servers the 4.85 in their build version is red, im definetly running 4.85.

do i need to update? if so how?
you need to update your freelancer, run dsupdate.exe in your freelancer folder