Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is it the Titan still a good fighter!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As could see in my last fights against the corsairs, i rarely fight a Titan these days...

I ask myself if the Corsairs dont like their own ship, they appear to use all kinds of fighters, except the Titan.., I ask myself why??
I like the Titan
it has some of the best armor, and one of the best powerplants of any fighter in the game
not to mention it looks really cool
A little slow for a fighter but... see!! i bet there is going to appear a hundred players saying its the best fighter, but if you go near Crete you won't see any Titan, except the NPC's...
Not sure about players, but the NPC's are sure as hell deadly with it...
Well I avoid Crete like the plague (my sair lives on Cadiz)...and the LOLsairs it harbors

most of the indie corsair ships I see are either bombers or gunboats

how about the last time you saw a Centurion?
I love that ship
It's heavy, but very good. I keep mine in Omega-50 to go to Dublin.
But the thing is a Bomber can blow a titan up to pieces easily
' Wrote:But the thing is a Bomber can blow a titan up to pieces easily

Not since the update.

I love my titan, but havent used it in ages, as its acting as a sort of weapons store right now, i wish i could use it D:

So yes, the titan is still epic pwnage incarnate.
load up a cannonball missile, a tizona, and a few Salmanaca's and dodge their slow fire
it has enough armor to best a bomber, and it should be able to outmanuver a bomber.

use that missile to strip off the bomber's guns
my Corsair, Toledo, his Titan is armed with 2 Salmanaca's, 2 Excals, 1 Tizona, 1 Cannonball, 1 Salmanaca turret and a nuke mine

I consider it one of my best ships
When I DID fly the titan I found that sure it has a bunch of armor, but its wings are weak.

Infact, when I wasi nthe RM, I always said to target the wings, it disables the Corsairs.

Titans are ok, but guard your wings =P
Pages: 1 2 3