Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heya all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello discovery,

Ive been registered on the boards for while but only recently started playing Discovery. I used to play on the North Quadrant server (a long time ago now when they were 1.4, they're like 1.6 now).

Im looking to have some fun. Especially im looking to join a faction that does a lot of small scale PvP 1v1,2v1,3v2 that sort of thing. does anyone know of such a faction?

I like the pvp aspect of the game, really dislike trading but will do it when i have to or when im bored. I love fighting even when i lose over and over and if i win i dont gloat like n00b :P

Ingame im Hades_Fairy if you see me hopefully ill have a proper ship and ill be happy to fight you, RP wise i fight because i like it, if anyone watches bleach its like Zarkai Kenpachi or Madrame Ikkaku. the rush is awesome. I dont know how combat works in discovery or ship balance or weapon combos or anything so if anyone wants to share their wisdom i will be a willing student.

In North most fights become a waiting game of strafe circles and mines, most of the time you won by firing a cruise missile as they fired a torpedo blowing it up near them and killing them. Engine kill is totally new though ive done some experimenting on my own. Also energy balance is much tighter than on North i like it , it prevents spraying.

Im really excited about gunboats and sbombers dont think their was an equivalent on North to either.

Anyway Fight you later

Hades
Hai. Have fun here, and remember, this is more an RP server than a PVP server.
Welcome to Discovery!

Fighting on this server is only a small part of the complexity of this place...but its great fun!

Good luck on the server, as long as you RP before firing a shot you'll be fine.
Thanks for the reminder ill be sure to RP properly:)
Hello there, and welcome to discovery!

Enjoy your stay here, please join an official faction to help you get on your way!

Post here for some free money from me, if you tell me what you will use it for (http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49857)

And do come to Kusari, we are a little lonely:(
Welcome to Discovery, have fun and make sure you make alot of money.