Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vista Cant Connect To Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys im from germany that why sry for my bad english.

I installed FL + FLMM + Mod and used the Install on Vista Guide

i do realy all things and the game works the mod to i can see our server but everytime i clicked to join FL said cant connect because the serve is at offlinestatus but i can see the changing off the player numbers 190/200... 193/200 so the serve is online pls help :/ any body knows something for help?

Firewall is offline no secure program is online and antivirus is also offline :/

Greetings TAU
What antivirus are you usually using?
' Wrote:Hi guys im from germany that why sry for my bad english.

I installed FL + FLMM + Mod and used the Install on Vista Guide

i do realy all things and the game works the mod to i can see our server but everytime i clicked to join FL said cant connect because the serve is at offlinestatus but i can see the changing off the player numbers 190/200... 193/200 so the serve is online pls help :/ any body knows something for help?

Firewall is offline no secure program is online and antivirus is also offline :/

Greetings TAU
same thingis happening to me, it may be one of the czech servers are down, and thus certain ISPs cannot connect.

Its been like this for the last hour and a half for me
' Wrote:What antivirus are you usually using?

McAfee but its totaly offline i disabled all McAfee Procedures for making sure that its not online :/ nad i have the problem at this morning to so nothing to do with the Disco Server :/

HELP
It doesn't matter whether or not you disable your Anti-Virus or the firewall. It'll keep the services running, so basically unless the firewall's uninstalled while using Vista, you'll see servers, but connect is a no-go.
Try using AVG free version. When installing pick the custom install button and check only those items which say AVG free. The rest you dont want. That will do the trick.