Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Community,

I joined the server some time ago and spend hours in reading the forum; what is not so easy if you left school 10 years ago and came from germany, but i learn every minute new things about the great discovery.

First i wanna thank the admins and workers who does not named anywhere for the great work and everyone else who is with them for this great mod.

I paused many month and years to play Freelancer in single and multiplayer with and without any mods.

First i played on an German Server and then i watch around for mods and as a result of my search i found this mod and since then i play some times here of my free time i have per day...

Hades Durin
Haider, make sure you get to know the rules, but most of all, HAVE FUN!!

Also... Do you like mah avveh?
' Wrote:Haider, make sure you get to know the rules, but most of all, HAVE FUN!!

Also... Do you like mah avveh?
love your Avatar.. and yes welcome back and have fun
Welcome... to uhh.... posting on the forums more....

Also, i think you are one of the few who have 0 posts per day, while having been here for ages.
' Wrote:Welcome... to uhh.... posting on the forums more....

Also, i think you are one of the few who have 0 posts per day, while having been here for ages.
Because I took a break of about two years.
Hai! Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome to the community, have fun on the server.
Advanced Train your signature says....

We're going to get more comfortable:D

Welcome to the forums, I shall see you in space.
Hello there, and welcome to discovery!

Enjoy your stay here, please join an official faction to help you get on your way!

Post here for some free money from me, if you tell me what you will use it for (http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49857)

And do come to Kusari, we are a little lonely:(
i often be there with my trader char.
kursari made the best computers and electrical things i have ever seen on my travels across the sirius which i explored till now..

and i thank you all for the warm welcome
Pages: 1 2