Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Suggest a suitable Kusari ship name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
... not suitable for me there.

So I'd like something that resembles the Deep.Pockets in "Kusarian". Currently Deep.Pockets is flying Kusari Train, and I think I'm gonna regret it since I noticed there is no CM...

The name should be short and easy to remember. I kinda like a lot Deep.Pockets as a name, so you need to outdo yourselves here.

I'll flip 2 mil for the winning suggestion, so fire away....

The format is Kishiro|Deep.Pockets

I'll keep this open at least 3-4 days, but if I'm not happy then I have to drag this on...

also a spoofy name like Kishiro|Yoshee.Wad is very much like what I have in mind, but I can't come up with a brilliant one.
Why not go for a translation then?

Japanese Translator

I suggest the following as a close translation for 'deep pockets'

Kishiro|Diipu.Kakushi

EDIT: You cant take Sum.Yungai - ive taken already for my GMG warrior;)
Kishiro|Tranquil.Mind
Kishiro|Banzai Samurai
I think it's nice to stick to cargo ships having "Maru" as surname since it was tradition during the times Freelancer reflects (1900-1910).
Call it hentai.oniichan. It'll spark conversation with anyone smart enough to be worth talking to.:)
Kishiro|Kobayashi Maru

very popular and famous Japanese ship name, if you're smart enough to know the significance behind it.
I have to think about the Maru thing.

More suggestions. You are not limited to one suggestion so get your brains on gear here.

Especially I'd like to hear those spoofs.
Kishiro|Akibito

The translation is "trader"...and the word is pretty simple too.
Kishiro|Big.Buddha.
Pages: 1 2 3