Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting Zoner rep help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 3 hours of flying around in more than 2 Zoner systems, when the server is ~150. No NPC ever shown up, they just gone home for a coffee. I've spent at least 2 days trying to get my Zoner Guard rep now, but I can never figure out when there are fewest people around the server.

Maybe this is because of the fact that most people come form America and my timezone is so different?

Anyway, I give up. I'll pay someone to do it for me, as long as you don't mess up other reps too. I'm willing to pay ~15-20 million. Further prices can be negotiated.

Zoner IFF, no change to any other rep.
New char -> Zoner wuad bribe at Betlehem -> go to Omega 3 or Tau 29 and shoot depots until Zoner rep is exactlely neutral -> Planet/Sundive and respawn at Betlehem -> Quad/Triplebribe =Zoner Guard rep.

Edit: (don't use the shared forum account for this please)
' Wrote:New char -> Zoner wuad bribe at Betlehem -> go to Omega 3 or Tau 29 and shoot depots until Zoner rep is exactlely neutral -> Planet/Sundive and respawn at Betlehem -> Quad/Triplebribe =Zoner Guard rep.

Edit: (don't use the shared forum account for this please)

You mean buy a quad bribe at Bethlehem as a new player? The most I've ever seen is only tripple.

Also please explain shared forum account.
Right I got a tripple bribe then blew some depots up to bring it down to -2. Now Zoners on Bethlehem won't talk to me, so back at square one.

Can anyone tell me specifically what to do after taking the tripple bribe?
' Wrote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50095
I have no shame.:D

This is very attractive, however I do know the repping process takes less money and I'm a little picky on the Zoner Guard IFF.:nyam:

I just require a method of downing Zoner rep without downing Zoner Guard rep too, shooting depots and NPCs doesn't really work for me as both reps are dropped.:(

edit: Actually I can't even find any NPCs to shoot at cos the server is always too full when I go on. I think it's to do with the timezone and the fact that most people in Disco 24/7 come from America.
It has complete and flashing Guard IFF, what's there to be picky about.
' Wrote:It has complete and flashing Guard IFF, what's there to be picky about.

I'd like a Basic Zoner IFF though.