Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What the heck is going on ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay...

So I'm moving along... thru sigma 13 to Honshu...take the lanes to the New Tokyo jumpgate. Initiate Dock...NOTHING...a minute...a FULL minute later... "ACCESS DENIED". I type something in system chat... a FULL minute later...it posts... and it continues until I get out of Honshu. Still a bit shaky in sig 17. No indicators of lag flashing on my screen. WHAT is going on? Strike that it's spreading...WOW

Grrrr
Its lag...i sometime have same problems...and don`t have the blinkin lag indicator
I think the server just crashed soon after the mysterious lag.
Unless you add the -lag parameter to your FL shortcut, the lag indicator won't show. It's been disabled by default, in the 4.85.1 update which was rolled out just recently.
OOOoh. So that explains that.

Now why was access denied to me to NEW TOKYO? That makes no sense to me at all...

Kyte
' Wrote:OOOoh. So that explains that.

Now why was access denied to me to NEW TOKYO? That makes no sense to me at all...

Kyte
Lag does mysterious things. You can't consider it out of the ordinairy, when the lag is there.
Yep, I suffered from the lag wave too. Was having fun in Gallia and in the middle of a fight the connection was lost. I've been unable to get back on the server since then. :(
There was a massive lag wave in Leeds at the same time, reported by various players from all over the system. This was followed by the immediate kicking of 10 players for cheating, after which the lag cleared up. Seems a little suspicious, but meh.
yep back on and the lag is still there. and the player load is low....meh...

ADMINS!!!! Where are you........raaaarrrrr

love n' lustre,

Kyte
' Wrote:OOOoh. So that explains that.

Kyte

there is a new anti docking FLHook measure that has been implemented to keep people from jumping back and forth to run from pirates. maybe that has something to do with it

once you jump to a system, you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can jump again...

maybe a glitch in that coupled with the lag caused a problem somehow...
Pages: 1 2 3