Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I was just flicking through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but on the Junker Guard ID it states that they can use Cruisers and battleships. Now please tell me what cruiser or battleship a junker could possibly use? I'm having a hard time thinking of one. Also, I don't want to buy one I just want this annoying question answered so my mind can give me peace.

Bear.
You need to make a special RP request to use an Unlawful Faction's Ship like Outcasts or Corsairs though Outcasts is better as They got pretty good relations with the Outcasts
' Wrote:You need to make a special RP request to use an Unlawful Faction's Ship like Outcasts or Corsairs though Outcasts is better as They got pretty good relations with the Outcasts

I just want names of ones a junker could use without any special requests or anything (if there isn't any please say so).
Junker Salvager, for one. Far as I know, that's the only "cruiser" thing the Junkers use.
There are no Battleships that Junkers can use directly without a special Request though you wont have to write a very good on but you will have to make one
So far I'm only familiar with two junker battleships- a RM BS (retired) and Zoner Juggernaut. I believe the first one had an SRP...

If you just want to know what you "could" use, I think the tech chart would tell you that.
' Wrote:There are no Battleships that Junkers can use directly without a special Request though you wont have to write a very good on but you will have to make one

I'm going to disagree very strongly here. Special requests need to be good. Doesn't matter what it's for.
I looked. White box for Corsairs, IMG, Order (lol), Outcasts, Hessians. Zoners have a green box.

There are more white boxes but none with battleships.
' Wrote:I looked. White box for Corsairs, IMG, Order (lol), Outcasts, Hessians. Zoners have a green box.

There are more white boxes but none with battleships.

Zoners, well that answers that then. Thanks.

Well it would not be to hard to RP a junker crew/family/clan that got their hands on one of the old hessian cruisers (rheinland pirate cruiser) as these are old and sold around a bit. And maby not to uncommon on
scrapyards (rp thinking wise).
Pages: 1 2