Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: More on Apocalypse Assault Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all

This is my first post.And I very sorry that I must begin this.Those days I read everything you write about Apocalypse Wing.And I cant understand amount of so many lies.I know that you lie,you know you lied.Is the fear of Apocalypse Wing was so great.Probably is,when the combined three major groups,of which two hostile.

But the truth is as follows:

BHGcore was first attacked us and not we them.They wonted us to impose own rules and not he server. (I understand that a meeting Sundey with Orders can be fun).
Zoners , your freeport icon Saronsen during our struggle with the orders at minor fed shields and nanos orders ships.
And we killed him next day.
This occasion was and Dub with zoners cap ship and other characters.Remained alive thanks to orders cap ships.
But shame remaind.
Constant provocation as we know ended.
I called but I am not writer.I am warrior player, but it writers players do not understand.

If you find any mistake in my English, please let me know via a PM
I'm neutral, and in the dark about most of the Apocalypse Wing's (possible) shenanigans. But I hear a LOT of reports have been put against you, and the whole group is being attacked for it.

A group that can't do things right, needs to stop, smoke a pipe and think. This server, while has a lot of combat, is (meant) to be roleplay (chat) before combat (pew pew).

If the BHG attacked you first, make a habit of RP'ing back, and giving them what you want, a fight. The Core are not invincible.

As for the politics against you guys, I'm staying away from it with a mile-stick.
I'm not dealing with this and 90% of the community will agree.

Lock this thread.
' Wrote:Is the fear of Apocalypse Wing was so great.Probably is,when the combined three major groups,of which two hostile.

Fear?? Ok, I have not interacted with you that long to get an opinion of your RP, but your attitude in forums is not that brigth. Barking that you are so powerful and that the community fears you?? That's offensive, I shouldn't get offended by a silly comment like that, but I do.

And even if you were so great.... I have news to you, this is not a PvP server.

' Wrote:I called but I am not writer.I am warrior player, but it writers players do not understand.

If you find any mistake in my English, please let me know via a PM

There is not such a thing as a warrior player here, or you RP or you don't. It's the lack of "writer players" what got apocalypse in this situation. No just that, it's the lack of "reader players" what got you here.

If any of you could have read the rules and understand them, no one would have care of you tearing apart everything in sirius. You would have gotten hated by everyone, yes, but it would have been fair.

The fact that you (as a group) broke the rules, simple rules, is what annoyed everyone you met.

I'll put it in simple words.

Writer players > warrior players

If not, you wouldn't be posting this.
' Wrote:(...)
Is the fear of Apocalypse Wing was so great.
(...)
I called but I am not writer.I am warrior player, but it writers players do not understand.

I lol'd. Most amusing, thank you!

But seriously...we like to "write" and "read". Yes, many of us like to fight as well. But, as Casero said, RP (write/read) > PvP (fight, pew pew, pwnage).

I've met you guys once. Not only that you lacked -any- RP, but I managed to kill both of you. ME. And I'm LAME, OK? So why would someone fear you?

Get manners. Show respect. Get honor. And most of all, THINK!

Also, stop spamming the forum, thank you.
haven't we gone through this whole crazy thing already in the other thread?

And stop pointing fingers regardless of who did whatever just learn from what happened so it doesn't happen again please

Reaosns to lock the topic so far.
' Wrote:Also, stop spamming the forum, thank you.

' Wrote:haven't we gone through this whole crazy thing already in the other thread?

And stop pointing fingers regardless of who did whatever just learn from what happened so it doesn't happen again please
Quote:called but I am not writer.I am warrior player, but it writers players do not understand.

1 - Leave Discovery RP 24/7
2 - Find a PvP server
3 - Join
4 - ????
5 - PROFIT!!!

Fix'd.
I just love it when people call others liars but never show anything to prove them wrong.. Or even say what they think happened.. Just.. Liars..

You're all liars.

All.

Liars.

:mellow:
' Wrote:I just love it when people call others liars but never show anything to prove them wrong.. Or even say what they think happened.. Just.. Liars..

You're all liars.

All.

Liars.

:mellow:

No you. (Apocs guys should use that argument more often)
Pages: 1 2