Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a player who was a recruit in our clan. He was sanctioned the very same day he joined, in his recruit character I might add. He was banned from the clan and he won't remove his tags. We were wondering if he could be forcibly name changed? It's a concern that he is going to parade about doing whatever on our tags and cause trouble for us.

His name is [ESS|R]ODRON

Thanks if you can help.
That's an official faction right only. You aren't official, so they won't. Also, its FACTIONS, not clans.
Put a bounty on him I guess? Make an announcement on the forums about it in the RP section? I dunno. Is it an issue of credits? Maybe he can't afford it.
*nods* try and keep everything too RP- a bounty would be a good idea BUT...

what if he just comes back again and does the same thing?
give him the money to change it or engage him every time you see him(with proper RP of course) he will eventually get sick of being killed and change his name
' Wrote:give him the money to change it or engage him every time you see him(with proper RP of course) he will eventually get sick of being killed and change his name

OR he'll just start abusing you and stuff... But yeah kill him, seems to solve everything most times.
theres also a thing called courtsy no group official or otherwise should need to deal with a possably gear/cash/tag/theif/abuser/arse