Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE: BASE/CHAR-SELECT MENU IDLING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I enabled Base Idle Kick at 15 minutes (players docked on a station/planet will be kicked after 15 minutes, no matter if they are active or not), if you want to chat, either get in space or get a chat/IM program please. Idling in Char-Select Menu is going to get you kicked from the server in 5 minutes.

The reason is that we had a full server (50 players) with 20 of those idle. If you're reading the forums for more than 15 minutes, please log-off, we have people that want to play, let's give them a chance, please.
Ah good idea nightfall, i hate Idlers. They are ya enimay and than ya go to kill them and they are fricking AFK:angry2:it sux. Thank you for this mate
Horray for Nightfall!
' Wrote:if you want to chat, either get in space or get a chat/IM program please.

Aye, that is NY's best purpose (unless you are red to Liberty Navy..)

Though I think it should be set to 20 minutes base-idling unless switching rooms restarts the counter. I've gone to set up ships and then end up minimizing and using calculator and stuff so I can find what would work best on it in terms of loadouts.. Its sometimes taken more than 20 minutes. (Especially in finding new BS loadouts and cruiser loadouts)
Hmm great now if I need to land and then go get something that wouldn't take too long I have the chance to be kicked out of the base and be destroyed...great.
No, you aren't kicked from the base Ascendancy. It kicks you off the server, not the base. It can't force you to undock..
' Wrote:<snip> and using calculator and stuff so I can find what would work best on it in terms of loadouts.. Its sometimes taken more than 20 minutes. (Especially in finding new BS loadouts and cruiser loadouts)
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

: Furthermore, when you are kicked your char is saved. You won't lose any equipment or stuff you purchased.
What can I add ? ... About bloody time. Get out of the game if you are doing something else. It takes the press
of one damn button to get back to your character board from the server one ...
Calculators ? ... You'll be telling me you use pens, pencils and bits of paper soon to work out those weapon
statistics, and you are sitting in front of a machine capable of millions of complicated equations a second ...
Lifes funny like that.

Hoodlum:dry:
You need to drop to desktop to do those millions of complicated equations though:)
Quote:You won't lose any equipment or stuff you purchased.

Few.. Im glad that i dont lose my stuff lol i was geting worried.
Pages: 1 2 3