Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What happen to post number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me, why when i new post, or reply to some topic, the number in statistic are still 63 ? Is that something to do with forum name change or is there are some statistics stop ?

Edit : Wait, now i have 64, but i made more than 5 posts before :/
Posting in flood does not raise a users post count.
A spammer in the making.

Flood is the one forum (assuming I'm incorrect in my belief that the Help Requests forum has the same setting) that does not contribute to a user's post count. Otherwise, those who wish to raise theirs would simply fill it with garbage to their satisfaction, which results in eating up the site's alloted bandwidth. Not a nice thing.
A spammer in the making eh?

Im sure when 90% of the comunity wanted to raise their post count when they joined.
No biggie.
Why would you even bother to count the post counts?

oh yeah. that's right.
In time you'll reach to the levels of the others - son.

Patience is a virtue.
enlargeing the E-penis, omg.
You could always try to make people remember your name, your posts will rise enventually, even without spamming.
' Wrote:Can someone tell me, why when i new post, or reply to some topic, the number in statistic are still 63 ? Is that something to do with forum name change or is there are some statistics stop ?

Edit : Wait, now i have 64, but i made more than 5 posts before :/

In looking at your profile, the last several posts you made were in Flood.

Posting in Flood does nothing to your post count. So technically, you could make 200 or 2,000 posts there - and nothing would change as far as your post count was concerned.

*sigh* Who cares about their post count...

Post constructivley, like we all do, then you will be able to get some posts...
So much for the plus oner's, for those of you who saw them...

And since the question has been answered quite adequately...