Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I think i might have a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think i might have a problam with the foru, i keep getting this random IPB stuff at the botum of every ones sig
[Image: untitled444.jpg]
and i dont knw what to do about it. can some one help??
You probably have Photobucket, or Imageshack blocked... That's what I always get when I go on at school.
What browser do you use?

"Problem" is "problem", not "problam".
I also have a similar problem, (and I think this should belong in the hardware/software section, but hey...) I cant see any of the images in some people's signatures.

For example, I only see >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< in Dabs signatures, whilst on my colleges computers I can see the pic's.

Also, my explorer seems to not be able to display .gif effects, since the emoticons on this forum dont move for me, and the .gif Lancer-X uses for his sig/avatar.

Is this an explorer problem? or have I checked some box somewhere that I shouldn't have?
Same problem.. All imageshack.us pictures are blocked in Firefox with no extensions installed.... Still can't figure out why this happens.
' Wrote:Same problem.. All imageshack.us pictures are blocked in Firefox with no extensions installed.... Still can't figure out why this happens.

Really?!?! I get images on mine...
I get the same problem. In fact I tried to link to a pic in Wikipedia once, and it gave me the "IPB Image".
' Wrote:Same problem.. All imageshack.us pictures are blocked in Firefox with no extensions installed.... Still can't figure out why this happens.
Virus Wrote:Really?!?! I get images on mine...
I can see imageshack pics on my Firefox too...
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! GO IE7!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I have encountered this problem occasionaly on this computer the one with Internet explorer on it (dad wont let me DL FF on this comp>.<). Its not too much of a problem however, and usually goes away.

IE7 is for people to lazy to DL Fire Fox, the only TRUE internet browser. Hell, people in my school DL FF to get past the site blocker and now the teachers are getting pissed hehehe.
Pages: 1 2