Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Clarification about BHG Core ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BHG Core I Wrote:Can only fulfill bounties contracts against fighters, bombers, freighter and gunboats... blablabla

Does it mean I cannot claim a bounty on a Transport?
' Wrote:Does it mean I cannot claim a bounty on a Transport?

What it's referring to is that you can't claim a bounty on against a fighter with a battleship if you're in the Core. The only bounties that Core large cap ships can claim are against equivalent or larger sized ships. So a Mako can't claim a bounty against a Resheph, but a Bullhead could claim a bounty on an Osiris.

And things will change again slightly in the next tweak, anyway. Be patient.

' Wrote:What it's referring to is that you can't claim a bounty on against a fighter with a battleship if you're in the Core. The only bounties that Core large cap ships can claim are against equivalent or larger sized ships. So a Mako can't claim a bounty against a Resheph, but a Bullhead could claim a bounty on an Osiris.

And things will change again slightly in the next tweak, anyway. Be patient.

Yeah, I know that, but the ID doesn't say anything about Bounties on Transports, so I was wondering if they were fair targets for something smaller than a Cruiser.
' Wrote:Yeah, I know that, but the ID doesn't say anything about Bounties on Transports, so I was wondering if they were fair targets for something smaller than a Cruiser.
Yes, they are. Enjoy.