Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unlawful actions and faction enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simple question: If a factions ID says "Can't participate in any unlawul action" and the faction (unofficial in this case) has declared another (corporation) faction as hostiles, can is engage the enemy (and its supporters if caught while doing so) or is it still a sanctionable offense?
Interesting question, if its within RP it should not be.. i mean the people that are getting attacked by said faction should not be filing reports, but on the other hand embrace their new enemies.. and RP with them/against them.

However if someone would like to be an ass about it he could file a sanction report.. And it might go through.

I would say "NO" if it is RPed well, dont send report
Depends what this "Unlawful Action" against them is. Is it attacking them? Is it pirating them? Is it lolwutting in a battleship?
I'ld say that unofficial factions haven't got that right.
Sorry, but become an official faction and you can outlaw certain things.
Well, the new upcoming IDs will allow exactely that what I have in mind, so we'll just wait until then I guess...
And no, its neither pirating nor "lolwutting" (however you define that).
share with us. share man!
In Omega-3 there is BMM and Kruger fighting over the same Hydrocarbon field. Warning shots are regularly fired when one strays into the other's territory.

That sorta thing?
its probably The Zoners thing with Attacking Junkers or something... I am not sure.

But what ever it is.. Ivan if its RPed nicely and dont in a good and fun way.. who gives if he got an official status or he is just wants to RP.
Kind of, but I was more refering to IMG ships driving Daumann Miners away from their own fields in Omega 11 or delaying their transports (or blow them up, if they bring slaves to Solarius)....that kind of thing.
' Wrote:Kind of, but I was more refering to IMG ships driving Daumann Miners away from their own fields in Omega 11 or delaying their transports (or blow them up, if they bring slaves to Solarius)....that kind of thing.
You got my support on that man, sounds like in perfect RP.
Pages: 1 2