Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for info on the Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I have been thinking of what to do with one of my characters, and I actually find myself thinking about the Blood Dragons again. One of my favorite groups from the original game, the Dragons seem to only be popular in passing, with only 3 (5 with guard) bases and few people. With the developement of .85, there was a bit more added to their lore, which I am not all up to date on. If there are any good examples of BD lore, or info, I'd like to see it.

Also, I am rather interested in what exactly is going on between the Dragons and the GMG. I have not really been able to get that relationship figured out.

I know that the Dragons have cut any ties with the Outcasts, but still hold strong with the GC. In vanilla I know that they worked closely with the Order, so I want to assume that there is atleast the possibility for a friendship between the two (no don't mention that Corsair alliance). Personally I would love to see the Order get an alliance with the Dragons and the Bundschuh again, but we'll see.

Also if anyone has anything to say about the Dragons, their characters in the Dragons, I'd like to hear it.
I'm in information sponge mode right now...sadly the Wiki is lacking in the subject of the Dragons...just gonna ask you fellows here directly.
have you looked at this?

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...25332&st=57

it may help...