Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Two hour rule is back to four
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Effective immediately, the following is in effect:

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until <strike>two</strike> four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without attacking anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

Transports/Freighters/Liners which have been killed in a PvP fight may return to the system in which they were destroyed but only for purposes of moving through the system or for trade within that system. They may only act in a purely defensive manner and may not resume acts of piracy.

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for <strike>2</strike> 4 hours.
*nods* The 2 hour rule wasn't going to stay for long...
I didn't even get a chance to use the two hour rule..

Too bad.
Apparently all the house corporations have outlawed the use of thrusters mounted on escape pods once again.

*goes to remove his newly bought thruster OFF his escape pod*

i hope the dealer is giving refunds for these things....
Why the change, Cannon?
It was changed to 2 hours?! I'm not kidding, I didn't know that. :P
The moral of the story is: Dont Die.:P

Or just PM the person "hi dude you can stay i do not mind"
Never knew the rule changed. Although when I die, I either log off or go into another character in another House. Once one Sentinel dies, no Liberty flying for the rest of the day.

Still, was this an experiment?
...this is very unfortunate. Very unfortunate indeed.

Q.Q
Be good to know why it was changed...
Pages: 1 2 3