Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Barge and Docking with Stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have read many articles on the barge.

I have seen notices that the Barge can not dock at a station and then there are ones that say they can't.

So whats the story? Can they or not?

If they do, what is the tips for getting one to dock with a station.
' Wrote:I have read many articles on the barge.

I have seen notices that the Barge can not dock at a station and then there are ones that say they can't.

So whats the story? Can they or not?

If they do, what is the tips for getting one to dock with a station.

They can dock on stations but it's a painful and long process. And never try to dock on a planet.
' Wrote:They can dock on stations but it's a painful and long process. And never try to dock on a planet.

Ok great. So how is it done?
bump.
Whats wrong with planets?

I assume with stations, you use /stuck until you rot.
' Wrote:Whats wrong with planets?

Barge goes *boom* during undocking from a planet ... It's too long so part of it is still in the atmosphere of the planet while undocking.

Docking with stations can be painful indeed. If you choose to do it, do NOT simply F3 and hope for the best. Position your barge manually so that the front end approaches the autodocking point of the station.
' Wrote:Docking with stations can be painful indeed. If you choose to do it, do NOT simply F3 and hope for the best. Position your barge manually so that the front end approaches the autodocking point of the station.

I have tried this time and time again, with no prevailing luck. I am really at a loss here.
' Wrote:I have tried this time and time again, with no prevailing luck. I am really at a loss here.

/movechar to my account and I will land it?
' Wrote:/movechar to my account and I will land it?

*chuckles* I thank you for the offer, I was hoping for more of a structured instuction or tips on the area to how it can be performed.

/movechar, I don't think the admins would be to happy with that.

My intentions is to at least mount armor and set up my rp equipment, At the moment I can rely and rp on transports to get equipment and do associated rp tasks, but to change turrets or mount armor or even save so to respawn in that system should the sever go down or heaven forbid, I go poof. Currently I can not do any of this.

If you or any one has pointers for effective docking at select stations, please post or PM me so I can at least perform these tasks.

Thankyou.
Pages: 1 2