Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Goodbye all for a bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have run into a small sang with losing my chars and.. well i kinda want to take a break for a bit..................... okey fine i am going to play Star wars galaxy's for a bit don't get me wrong its been a blast had fun with you all
and mada a few friends but its time for me to try and broaden my horizons so to speak
ill be back every now and then to check up on yout all o see what kinda mess you have all made of the place but for now i am signing off

ps i could never find a way to upload my avatar i have one but don't know how to put it up its on facebook(the only place i know to upload to)
so if you can help me before i shutdown the power cells in my ship id be very thankfull
Make sure you pop in for a dog-fight every so often.

And, about your avatar:

-right click, view image.
-then right click, copy image location
-then, my contols, avatar settings, control-v into the 'enter a URL' box.
Have fun, come back soon though. Don't forget about us.
Yea, this thread is the kind I hate. If your going to leave, do it quietly, not "Mitch and boning"...
EDIT: Stupid windows 7...

Well, I have to fill this in somehow, so...

Have you tried system restore?

Have you tried recuva?
Ew, SWG? Sony ruined that one to hell and back. It's worse than Anarchy Online now.

And wait, you say it's been fun and you'll remember us but then you say we're going to make a mess of this place? Next time you leave, don't sway your essay's point in the middle.