Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nuclear Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Why are Nuclear mines so bad?

20th century nuclear technology:

[Image: a-bomb_over_hiroshima.jpg]

30th century nuclear technology:

Little red web explosion?
It's a very small warhead.
Nuclear mines should have a big flash when they explode, like normal nukes.

We should have more nuclear weapons. Like nuclear missles that have a trail of red hexagons.

In my opinion 64 meters radius sounds reasonable for such a small amount.
Nuke torpedo!!! <3 !!!

And yes, that explosion looks weird. But hey, it's not Cry-engine. You could take Nova's explosion, colorize it to red and make it smaller. How about that?
Well, considering the explosion is on space, there's no Oxygen to ignite, no Carbon to form smoke and no Gases to expel outwards.

However the gamma rays and neutrons are still there - and taking away all the physics stuff - you get a whole of pure blackness - and NO I am not saying you create a black hole. The thing is, when the gamma rays go they take away the eletromagnetic radiation with it - light, for exemple.

I think it's ok as it is.:P
' Wrote:Well, considering the explosion is on space, there's no Oxygen to ignite, no Carbon to form smoke and no Gases to expel outwards.

However the gamma rays and neutrons are still there - and taking away all the physics stuff - you get a whole of pure blackness - and NO I am not saying you create a black hole. The thing is, when the gamma rays go they take away the eletromagnetic radiation with it - light, for exemple.

Have you noticed that you can hear stuff in space? That's not natural as well. I say, good looking > realistic
Take into account that the actual explosion of a nuclear weapon is quite small, the shockwave is larger, but the real hurt comes from the radioactive dust left behind.
' Wrote:Well, considering the explosion is on space, there's no Oxygen to ignite, no Carbon to form smoke and no Gases to expel outwards.

the light is not fire, it is released by thermonuclear fusion.
' Wrote:the light is not fire, it is released by thermonuclear fusion.
Infared radiation
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6