Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission to the Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID :: Venom ESS**
**Location ID :: Ruiz Base, Omicron Alpha**
**Target ID :: Lane Hackers Leadership**

Quote:Leadership of the Lane Hackers,

Greetings. Let me introduce myself since we have not formally met thus far. I am known as Venom, Codename Stealth.Raven. Founder and Fleet Admiral of the Elite Shadow Society. My organization and I hail from Ruiz Base in Omicron Beta, and as you could guess, we are Outcasts.

The reason for which I am contacting you is more specifically three fold. We want to open channels of communication between our two great organizations, inquire about the possibility of using your bases, and we also want to inquire about an arms agreement. Let me address each point so that you can see where we are coming from.

First and most importantly, I would like to let you know that we want a relationship with your organization. We support your overall intentions and operations fully and have no quarrel with it. We would also like you to know that if you are ever in need of assistance and we are in the area, please do not hesitate to give us a shout over a secured frequency. Attached to this transmission are the security codes needed to contact us over a secured channel. We would also like you to inform us if any of our elements cause any trouble for your operations as well. When notified we will deal with it accordingly and on a case by case term. My Agency takes great pride in keeping our members in line and I assure you they have their own measures of enforcing discipline.

Secondly, I would like to ask for permission on a multitude of subjects regarding your bases of operations. And through this I believe a symbiotic relationship could be forged between our two organizations. We have traversed vast distances to deliver shipments of Cardimine to your bases all over Sirius. We would like to make this a regular thing as we enjoy doing business with your people. Also to this end we would like to have permission to use your bases for regular refueling, rearming, and temporary bases of operation for member assignments. Please note that we do not aim to involve the Lane Hackers in anything that our clan plans to do and we do not aim to draw hostiles towards your bases either. But please also know that we would also be able to help defend your bases in case of attacks and we will be more easily able to help you in your times of need. Also distribution of Cardimine would be easier not only to your people but also to the rest of society at large in Liberty which is a shared goal of the Outcasts and our organization, hopefully the Lane Hackers as well.

And lastly I would like to know what could be done as per an Arms Agreement between our organizations. Not only would it be a direct stimulus to your organization's finances but it would help us as well. We would have a wider range of arsenal so to speak with which to operate with. So the benefit is mutual between us. Specifically we are interested in an agreement pertaining to your proprietary weapons and vessels. Some of our elements like what they have seen and feel that they can make use of your weapons and vessels to benefit our organization and who am I to argue with my subordinates if they see something they think they can get the job done better with?

I ask that you consider my words and I await a response from you. I hope that something can be arranged and agreed upon between our two organizations, and if nothing else, I am still happy to be in contact with you and have an open relationship of communications with you.

Once more unto the Might Outcast Nation! For Piracy! For The Orange Dream! For Outcasts Everywhere!

Respectfully,
Venom ΣŞŞ
Fleet Admiral of the ΣŞŞ.XҒ

[Image: ESSNX1.png]

**Transmission End**
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

You have received redirect to a secure channel.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=9732&st=80

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...