Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallia Needs to DIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
was that directed at me? because you all know im right unless all galic factions are invite only and they promicse to not allow any of the major ie (5millrdai10seconds* {your dead in 1) pirate type people
Sorry, that was directed at the topic.

Gallia should stay. It's perfectly fine.
' Wrote:All I can say is that it is still under development. Seriously, give it a thought.

1 entirely new house, added to the 4 existing houses. The discovery dev team has done,and is doing, like, 1/4th of the work that the game designers did!

That, is amazing.

Yeah but the keep F-ing so much stuff up. Like their choice for a french house it makes no sense to the original story which everyone seems to keep forgetting is that the discovery plot is supposed to stem from the singleplayer storyline which stems from the prequel game starlancer. In starlancer the majority of the French where taken out at the beginning of the war between the alliance and the coalition. The only french that where left where from a squadron that was chasing down pirates during the outbreak of the war. The ones that where left didn't survive the war. Even if i'm forgetting the civilian french that may have been spread throughout the alliance outposts the fact is the french where dispersed too thin to maintain their culture outside of family traditions assuming there where any families left intact.
The monarchy idea can only come from some bull with their sleeper ship which they wouldn't of even had enough people to fill it. I think that if any frenchmen where left alive they would have been on the Liberty sleeper ship with the rest of the Americans.
The whole reunion idea doesn't make any sense, its more of a rendezvous. If the discovery team really wants to make a reunion some house should (then again the houses are too caught up in their war)... or a new faction should be created for others to join... the faction that returns to Sol. "We have grown, prospered and flourished, But we will NEVER forget" Write a new story (or ask me to i'm good at it) who won the Old war? have they flourished? what new technologies have they made? did they encounter any aliens? what if the nomads follow the returnees to Earth?
There is so much more that could come from returning to Earth vs some french sleeper ship. Your presentation is fairly intriguing (with the appearance of most of Gallia remaining cut off) but french is just the wrong group, it'd make more sense for a group to break away from the coalition and follow us. I think you should try to find a different race of men to be gallia's inhabitants. Just a lot of name changing to put the idea into practice.
Having wandered around Gallia much,

I think thet people should hold judgement untill the next " big" update, when I suspect that many of the " locked jumpgates" will be unlocked.

Wait till the experts ( and they are experts in this) have finished making the whold set of systems before demanding that it "die"
Pages: 1 2 3 4