Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining vs Trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to know if the new Mining mod made people change their way to make cash.
Oooh.... ummmm... errr...

Can I choose both?
Mining Is: in Groups.
Not Dissimilar from trading, execept pirates know where you are so they can order you to drop your cargo.

Trading is: Solo
You buy your good instead of mining them.

If Anything, Mining is Somewhat less boring.
I'd mine.....If I knew any good spots. I haven't mined since 4.84 when I started
I like pirating and so I like both miners and traders.

Don't like actually doing trading or mining but if I really had to pick, I'd go for mining because it's more of a group sport in my somewhat biased opinion. I'll be happy if I never shoot a rock again.
I like hauling for miners. Its more profitable, and its always a group activity.

That's the core to it, its a group activity, which is, quite simply, brilliant.

speaking of which, can I get a commodity exchange going with a phantom, wilde, nomad, or SCRA fellow? Again with the teamwork/group activity in the trading. Its just so much better to have(and need) a partner
I think Trading better.

But add "Missions" because there are peoples that doing missions at BS's to have money. (Most of them corsairs)

None of them. The most fun way to gain cash, according to me, is to hunt BHG destroyers (alot of em).
Poll needs a "Other" option...

Mining for me though - trading gets annoying, whereas playing 3D asteroids does not.
I do neither. However I pirate both often. So you need a third option, being both.

If i did have to pick one, I'd go with smuggling. I prefer the quiet backroads with one or two others in formation to chat the time away.
Pages: 1 2