Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue Guard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Guard ID mentions cruisers in the rules, as in you can't pirate with them, but in the allowed ships, it doesn't specify a Rogue Destroyer.

What do I do? I already bought the ship thinking it would be alright.

Is this a typo or do I have to kiss some major butt to be able to keep it?
In terms of rules, Cruisers and Destroyers are the same thing.

Like Gunboats and Gunships.
Regardless, the ID is missing cruiser in the allowed ships section. Is this a typo?
I believe that Cruisers are the subtype in the Destroyer Class.
Like Dreadnoughts are a subtype in the Battleship Class.
Or Gunships in the Gunboat class.

-- Usually one is used as a global term.

But you're right, the ID does perhaps need to be edited, given the primary ship of the Rogues would be a Destroyer and not a Cruiser.
Sindroms asked that Cruisers (and therefore the Dessie) be removed from the ID. It's now a special-RP ship.
' Wrote:Sindroms asked that Cruisers (and therefore the Dessie) be removed from the ID. It's now a special-RP ship.

Well, there goes 220 million credits. Dammit...
Oh, wait.

Achievement Unlocked: Make Sprolf Facepalm.

I took you to mean that the ID said you could use Cruisers but it didn't mention Destroyers. I missed the idea that it didn't say the ships were allowed.

My bad.

*goes to bed*
Well....Do I request it or just sell it to him on the stock market?
Or throw a brick at Sindy for requesting a ship that is hardly spammed to be restricted...?
' Wrote:Or throw a brick at Sindy for requesting a ship that is hardly spammed to be restricted...?

He'll just get angry. Might as well do this nicely...
Pages: 1 2