Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
I've been here for a few weeks now, but I've been having some problems with making an account. I tried twice before but the account disappeared before I got posting permission. :o
In fact, I was getting pretty frustrated at not being able to join the community, so I actually uninstalled Freelancer yesterday! But now that I have access to the forum I can join a group and have a wonderful fresh start. :yahoo:
Any tips for a newbie looking for a solid RP and teamplay experience?
Welcome to Discovery!

If you would like to learn how to RP quite well I would suggest joining the LPI, it is a very good faction to learn in with friendly people!

If you ever need help ingame ask any [The_Angels] tagged ships.

Goodluck out there!
Solid Rp, Good teamwork? You may have come to the wrong place then :s. Nahh just kiddin, welcome to disco if you need anything just PM an admin or angel, or me cause i iz uber1337n355 (uber eliteness). Mine helium behind erie for cash n stuff. And GL in discovery.
Thank you both. :D
I think I'll follow your advice, Dejavu, and sign up for the LPI. I've actually wanted to already for the past week! Gonna make a post in their recruitment thread now.
Quote:Any tips for a newbie looking for a solid RP and teamplay experience?

Join a.. Oh wait you say you will join LPI.

Ok, do that.

NVM.
Heeeeelo!

Weeeeelcome!

Haaaaaaave fuuuun!
Quote:Join a.. Oh wait you say you will join LPI.

Ok, do that.

NVM.

No, Join the Consortium!

We're like a sexier, more badass, and more adorable version of the GC.

As far as you know ^^
OHAIDERE! Good to see you've been playin' for a few weeks:D
A. Join the Rogues.

B. Practice using the Search option.

Those are the only two things you have to do to be cool around here.