Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You got what you asked for.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, aint this peachy? Considering everyone is Better off PVP wise than any "civillian organization", even though said other persons have like.......... 100x10/99 power less money then they do. Civillian ships are fine, I wont deny that. Low in number, but alright. Guns are like......the worst. period. Ive had many execuses pressed upon me by the balance team: " Everyone will use them" "corps will become militaries" "your civillian you not have gud wepuns". well, you got what you asked for. Civillian weapons arent used. period., the fact that civillian guns are the faction weapon for 14 factions and 3 Id's Nonwithstanding. So, enjoy the fact that anybody who dosent have a faction gun uses someone elses. If that was your Intent, Congratulations. I tried to get something done, i did, Of course, ignored.
Oh yeah, congrats for nerfing Gate/lane Parts when they spoke of restricting them.

Now then, Balance team, remember people play this game to have fun,pl0x?
' Wrote:Civillian weapons arent used. period.

Now then, Balance team, remember people play this game to have fun,pl0x?
No, we're not playing this game to have fun, are we?

*coughs* Do you use Debs? Yes? Then you use Civilian guns.

*coughs again* Also, i've seen people using them. I use them on my Bactrian. I use them on my Morph, and my Morph is doing well.
I intended anything BUT debs, Debs are Nice, Anything else....Is So much lose I creates a Noxious black hole of suck
Civilians use civilian guns. I have a civilian character. He uses civilian guns. They're quite nice too. Flashpoint turrets.

Meh, whatever floats yer boat. I don't mind the civilian guns. They're underpowered because they're not military spec. They're PDWs.
want some stats?

Heavy flashpoint : 1700 DPS. 485,15 power per second 3.7 Efficency
8.33 refire
Purple Goddess: 1834,25 DPS. 553.61 Power per second. 6.67 Refire 3.31 efficency

Vengeance 5: 1932.56 dps. 541 .45 Power per second. 8.33 refire 3.56 efficency

Daito: 2015 dps, 583.1 PPS 8.33 refire 3.4 efficency.
Corporations are civilians. We're majorly shafted unless we resort to using our respective House's guns. I'd rather not do that. But we've no alternative.