Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hacker Spyglass in Manhattan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Seriously, is it just me, or is an entire hacker spyglass and a barghest in manhattan space just REALLY stupidly OORP? I mean, why the hell would you take an unlawful battleship to the core of liberty's lawful territory? Seriously! It makes no sense! Is this allowed? We certainly can't kill it just like that.

GAH!

</rant>
Reminds me of the time a corsair dread and 2 osirises were camping New York, and blew me up without an engagement notice, even though I didn't fire on them.
Stupidity, it's always there.

EDIT:

And now I heard it belongs to a player (I'm not gonna say his name) who has been out of roleplay everysingle time I've met him, but as he got some good feedback on the forum, he thinks he can go and just "engaging navy" all the time, first in a VHF, didn't work, so he got a gunboat, didn't work neither, he got a destroyer, didn't work neither, and now he gets a Spyglass... congratulations Disco forum, you created a stupid player.
Jarek. lol.
' Wrote:Jarek. lol.

Which one of all? number 5? number 20? number 55?

For some reason it seems that all the jareks out there like the oorp wave

anyways welcome to lolwutia
ALL GLORY TO JAREK !!!!!
[Image: hypnotoad.gif]
After 300+ posts and you're still not used to it.

There's a reason to why NY is called Lol York.
He got killed not more than 1 hour ago, and he came back to get killed again.

You see, it's stupid
Problems like these solve themselves. Funny how a chronic rule breaker needs to get a battleship to be judged for his behaviour.
' Wrote:After 300+ posts and you're still not used to it.

There's a reason to why NY is called Lol York.

It's not NY's fault.

It's not the pig's fault, it's who feed him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4