Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A littile opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the start I want to apologize for my weak english. Really, becouse this might take a lot effort from me.

Let it start. I was off from freelancer for a bit of time. Had rl issues, mostly first exams on university as well as some personal issues, about wich former OPG knows quite well. Anyhow, I got myself a littiel vacation. One week. He, since most of the problems solved I thought I'll get back into the game and start enjoying fanatasy world agian.. and what you think, what was the first thing I saw I launched out of Cadiz, take a look:

[Image: freelancer2009102922170.th.jpg]

Accomanied with far more capitals.

Nice. Really. Later on I have the "pleasure' to discover increased battleship numbers, whichare even stronger. About 20 ~ 30 figher pilot players.. and 30~ 40 transports.

I dont know what you are trying to achieve with this. What kind of balanance? Or enjoyable gameplay, but then I got back to the chats.. well more and more good players started to talk about thinking of leaving the server. Maybe temporary maybe for all. I started to understand people in the server who sympathize to the older versions of the mod. Boosted transport turrets, pirating now is even more difficult, empowered Battleships, okey perhaps it has good effect in balanced fights, but that effect is crushingly defeated by more powerfull lolwutters. Bombers are nerfed to crap to make them even more weaker agiasnt lolwutting caps. Now only way to kill a lolwutter its to buy a bs yourself. Thanks for that too.

What you gonna do next? Nerf tizzies to shoot kittens ?

Its strange for me, why sn wasnt removed, but seems like it its just a matter of time.

No for ones who will start firing on me with "We dont pay sallaries" oh come on shut it alright? This is lame excuse. What, if we dont pay them salery that means they can completely ignore opinions or critisism? If you are taking up this tasks mind to make it right, or do nto do it at all. Like ServeTrinity was pushed around in dev chat. Like one of my old fl friend left the chat becouse its fool of morons? (sorry im just representing what I've heard word to word). And some of people in the chats foes like **** dev team and others sings for it. This is what you are trying to achieve?... To be hated? and stay ingnorant even longer?

For ones who are ready to say "IF you dont like you can leave".. This even proves that the adittude im talking about is even more uglier.

Thanks for frikcin hard piracy.
Thanks for widely increased cap usage which are now even harder to kill.
Thanks for nerfing bombers to be a fail agiasnt cap's which server si full of
Thanks for wanting to make a balance but completly skrewing it up and not intrested in changing anything. Balanace is not only in the stats.

If you can't control the usage of capships which are now even more powerful and more widely used, do not boost em at all. Perhaps it will have effect on balanced fights, but mostly it will have effect on lolwutters. From the wolf ran, on the bear jumped.

"try version 1.0".. you know, perhaps its now even better than current situation. Atleast more fighters .. even if the player slots are decreased. Butyou know why im staying? becouse I like this server, and people around. Hack I had wonderfull time in the ranks of opg. And its a pain to see all this nice world being destroyed slowly. I still have hope, that things might get better. Perhaps im just naive.

Thanks for attention.
*Ignores thread*
' Wrote:*Ignores thread*

Eternal paradox achieved.
You could edit grammar a bit, but you got the gist of how the Discovery Monarchy works.

And the dev chat primarily consists of this.

Guy 1: Let's do *insert half-okay idea here*
Mjolnir/Jure/Some other guy who doesn't balance properly: No

Some time later.

Guy 2: Let's do *stupid idea here*
Mjolnir/Jure/Some other guy who doesn't balance properly: YES!
' Wrote:Some time later.

Guy 2: Let's do *stupid idea here*
Mjolnir/Jure/Some other guy who doesn't balance properly: YES!

*cough* CRUISE DRAIN *cough*
' Wrote:*cough* CRUISE DRAIN *cough*

And bomber guns.
well if it was your mod you would do whatever you please I think

anyways welcome to lolwutia
Your gonna see more Hessian Cruisers also, because all the other Rheinland pirates lost their access on their ID so those without a SRP will have to convert.
Dont worry man, just learn to adapt.

Also, i have killed everyone of the cruisers in your picture.

of course, when i disrupt one of them 3k from rostock and all i get is a "basterd" from him before i end up shooting him makes me sad.

Alcohol solves, and creates all your problems. Consider using more.
I have a solution Make bombers even More powerful against Cruisers and battleships

Like SNAC Shield damage 100000 and Hull damage 200000
Energy usage 30000 Projectile speed 250m/s

Bomber Weps

Pulse one : Shield 2000 Hull 100
Energy 300 Refire 3.03
Projectile Speed 250 m /sec

Energy one : Shield 750 Hull 1500
Energy 300 Refire 3.03
Projectile Speed 250 m /sec

As you can see I buffed the attacks but nerfed the speeds so the bombers now cannot kill the gunboats or fighters .

But can **** bigger caps to death
Pages: 1 2