Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people,

Im a physics student from germany and a fresh man to this server!
Right know i am playing one character, a Kusari trader!

Most likely i will create a second character in the same family.
I'd like to get Kusari more populated again, haven't seen a single military ship since
i started the game a week ago!
I mention this because i'd like you to message me if your also interested in starting a
new Kusari Naval Forces player faction!

Greetings Tensing
Guten Tag!

It's good to see a fellow Kusarian!
Hi welcome to disco, good that you've decided to repopulate kusari. I think there already is a KNF faction, so why not join them??
True there is already KNF, and some police indies.

But, I don't see anything wrong with you coming up with any specific police agency. Good luck with it mate:P

Otherwise welcome to the server!:):)

I'm assuming if you've been on the server for a week you've become acquainted with the rules, so no need to banter about that.

Otherwise if you need cash or help either send me a PM or contact me on Skype : OutlawBulletIV

Cheers mate, Hope to see you on the server!
Welcome aboard bud :D
Welcome to Discovery. Hope you enjoy your time with us here.

Mordrom
Welcome. Always good to see increased activity in Kusari. Keep an eye out for Ouya Kondo or the KNS Kataki;)
Konnichiwa! It's gonna be good to have you around.
Welcome to discovery mate.

About starting a new KNF faction, i think it'd be best if you joined them, and then spent alot of time being active in kusari. which would inturn bring pirates coming to fight you, and then that would mean more KNF would come to help you, Etc etc.

Welcome to Discovery!

If you ever feel like you need help, ask any [The_Angels] tagged ships, they're there to help!

Anyway, I would suggest joining the KNF that we have on this server, its a great faction and run by brilliant people!

Goodluck, see you in space!
Pages: 1 2