Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Armour transfering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have got a particual armour i want to switch on my ships how can i do this easily without being forced to ask strangers that might run off with them?
Ask someone who won't run off with the armour.
Or,wait until the server is not full and log two characterss.I'm not sure if that's not a violation though.
But I think no one will have a problem with that,since it's only for one transfer.
If you can make it to Conn, I'll help you out. My Junker RPC I bought a day before the update 1 is still stuck there until my SRP goes through. Just skype me when you are ready. Address is in my profile.
Could a Admin do it?
They are too busy. I'm offering the help OORP, I'd get banned like RedPhantom if I stole it from you. If you don't want my help then so be it.
' Wrote:Could a Admin do it?

If you're lucky enough to see one in game, yes.

But they're as rare as dodos and only come on to solve problems.
Well darkavatar I got to sort out the ship first its the corsair ID zoner carrier once i have got that ready to sell i will go to conn and transfer the armour and then you can transfer it to a ship i have in mind.

First tho i need to do the other bits. Once i am ready ill contact you. maybe tomorrow maybe in 3 days who knows. I am in my holiday home on the ilse of weight and well internet conection is shocking so i only really have morning for a good conection But i am going home the day after tomorrow and there the internet is great.

Well you have my skype, I'm usually playing 5-9 am GMT.
' Wrote:Could a Admin do it?

Anyone with [The_Angels] tag can help you. (Just depends what system you are in, and the class of armour, since most of us fly the camera ship.)

Hopefully, Carl can.
' Wrote:Ask someone who won't run off with the armour.
Or,wait until the server is not full and log two characterss.I'm not sure if that's not a violation though.
But I think no one will have a problem with that,since it's only for one transfer.

I think cannon has previously said in a previous topic, that as long as multi-boxing is done for about five minutes at a time for a transfer on non-peak times is acceptable. Multi-box trading/mining/fighting? will get you banned, stripped, and shot.
Pages: 1 2