Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Molly gaurd ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to ask why cruisers have gotten removed from molly Guard ID's, and ask that it be put back in.

Reasons.
*I have seen one non faction Molly cruiser, and it was properly piloted and roleplayed.
*There is no reason to remove it in the first place, unless discovery is moving away from letting everyone use caps.
*Large ships that require multiple people to destroy can increase activity by forcing local lawful factions to get lots of players online, which inturn will increase the unlawful population, forcing the lawfuls to get more players.

I can understand it being removed from the liberty rogue ID, but not the molly ID.
Pretty sure this was just a call to remove them from all pirate IDs except the hispanians and hessians.
Thanks god, atleast one wise move.
' Wrote:Pretty sure this was just a call to remove them from all pirate IDs except the hispanians and hessians.
I can understand that, and i'm asking that it be put back in.

' Wrote:Thanks god, atleast one wise move.

Please, if all you can think to say resembles senseless plus1ing and off topic trolling, then please, <strike>GTFO</strike> stay out of my thread.
Sindroms might not want the Liberty Rogues to have Destroyers.

That, by no means, means that it should be yanked from the Molly ID without any discussion or forewarning. I was NEVER in favour of the change, nor were any of the other Molly Consuls.

He's Rogues.
We're Mollies.

There's a difference, please - our roleplay is fundamentally different.
It makes a good deal of sense more for the Mollies to support more destroyers in their fleet than the Rogues.

' Wrote:
' Wrote:Thanks god, atleast one wise move.
Please, if all you can think to say resembles senseless plus1ing and off topic trolling, then please, <strike>GTFO</strike> stay out of my thread.
This.
And, WDIR, you down to Dublin, I'll show you how Mollies can roleplay if you think we can't support Destroyers.
They were pulled off everything, like I said. It's not a big restriction, either. The Unioners weren't happy about losing cruisers, but both them and the LWB got the SRPs for their cruisers passed in about 5 minutes.
Oh, I realize that it's not going to be hard to get a special request through.
I'd rather not have to take time to do something that's really easy, though.
Why even more restrictions?

There really is no need for this, just creates more work for everyone involved with no benefits.
' Wrote:They were pulled off everything, like I said. It's not a big restriction, either. The Unioners weren't happy about losing cruisers, but both them and the LWB got the SRPs for their cruisers passed in about 5 minutes.
Yeah, i filed one for the Endeavour already, but as i'm sure you gathered, we dont want to need to do so, and dont want to discourage capable roleplayers from wanting to use a cruiser as a molly.

' Wrote:Oh, I realize that it's not going to be hard to get a special request through.
I'd rather not have to take time to do something that's really easy, though.
' Wrote:Why even more restrictions?

There really is no need for this, just creates more work for everyone involved with no benefits.
Exactly, please leave your name, phone number, and email address to receive your free happyness.
Not sure how this is working out in your minds.

You can be bothered spending 30 hours trading for a fully kitted-out cruiser, but you can't be bothered spending maybe 2 minutes justifying it on the forum? But you can be bothered spending maybe 30 minutes complaining about having to do this on the forum?

Nah, man.
Pages: 1 2