Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CTE-HF "Kingfisher" Civilian Heavy Fighter Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I want your opinion on this fighter.

In my experience, it is nigh on useless in a fight, and I'm almost certain it turns slower than a titan and a Mjolnir... That is just awful. Also, I swear the hitbox is a tad on the big side, since I cannot dodge anything at all in that thing. I can dodge, I flew a Taiidan bomber against Keeper's once and lived for about 10 minutes. But in this thing, I lasted about 2 minutes.

Your experience?
I fly a Xenos Kingfisher, and it's deadly. Too slow turning though.
Unless it has somehow been nerfed in the last two updates... What the hell are you talking about? The Kingfisher is awesome. It has just enough firepower to down a fighters shields and then pop a mine on their hull ( or bicker away with your hullbusters, that works too). Its a bit big to be honest, but it has 6 guns. 6 guns! On a Heavy Fighter! The agility is also good, if you could not dodge with it, then PUT YOUR BLOODY HANDS ON THE STRAFE BUTTONS.:P
Its a HF with VHF turning. Fix. NAU. I DEMAND IT!

It turns at 1.1000 which is low VHF turning. As comparision< avenger is Faster as 1.220

a Paladin turns at 1.200

an Eagle at 1.356 or something

Aye, I do strafe in that thing, but I can never get on the rear of a VHF or even a bomber sometimes, I am not jousting them with thier heavy weaponry.
Ugly. Slow. Bad Powerplant. Indecently sized. Ugly. And level 9 guns don't matter when 5 civillian guns almost instadrain its powerplant.
' Wrote:Ugly.

*slaps*

' Wrote:Slow.

*slaps again*

' Wrote:Bad Powerplant.

*holds out on the slap* Yeah, that is right... sort of.

' Wrote:Indecently sized.

*points at Switchblade*

' Wrote:Ugly.

*slaps with a hammer*

' Wrote:And level 9 guns don't matter when 5 civillian guns almost instadrain its powerplant.

Let me introduce you to my friend Weapon Groups. A 2 pulse/4 hullbuster setup can leave you firing nearly non-stop.
Quote:Ugly.

*Slap to Xel*

Quote:Slow.

*Slaps AJ*
Quote:Bad Powerplant.

Correct

Quote:Indecently sized.

It's Decent, nothing Special

Quote:And level 9 guns don't matter when 5 civillian guns almost instadrain its powerplant.

Dont Use flashpoints. Megadrain and crap damage. Purple Goddesses are now level ( and are abit better.
Ugly? Ugly? Its beautifull.
I like its design, but I had 5 Purple Goddess' and they drained the powerplant faster than 3 Magma Hammers on a Liberator. Meaning, very fast.

I slapped on a Mk II Debilitator on and it just got worse.

To me the power plant needs a little buff, and agility and the hitbox needs some investigation.
Pages: 1 2