Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello all from GrimReaper / Lady.Macbeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all!

I have been playing on and off on GC for a while and well.. it's about time I got active on the forums as well as all my playing on the U[color=blue]K server (which is most fantastic I should add!)

I am currently only operating 1 character on GC at the moment, flying undert the designation Lady.Macbeth, and I am a trader. Mostly operating Legally.

I thoroughly enjoy RP as I hope my UK counterparts will vouch for me, and I am keen to see it happen in the Global Community network.

I should add that I have quite a lot of Disco experience, however we do all make mistakes. Please just talk to me about any issues as they arise instead of going straight to quote rules :rtfm:on the forum!

See you in space ladies and gents!

Grim
well then welcome to the RP server, and just for safety read the rules again, and then again
welcome aboard.. if you need any help just ask me on skype.. And if you like i can add you to the Skype "Help" chat.
Welcome to discovery, have fun, try not to shoot at nomads they iZ 1337
Welcome from the crew o' the Wake.
Hope to see you sometime soon, and we'll be glad to offer any help a Junker can.
Also, If you're Grim (and all his incarnations) from DDO we're gonna have to talk....
Hai! Welcome!
' Wrote:Also, If you're Grim (and all his incarnations) from DDO we're gonna have to talk....

I'm not I don't think, I've never heard of DDO?

cheers for the warm welcome everybody!,
Grim