Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned without explanation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My older brother have been banned without any particular reason and explanation
His chars are following
Constantine Hawkman
Frank Hawkman

Quote:Mesdames, Messieurs. Bon Soir.

Since I am unable to PM Admins yet (due to spambot protection mechanics I presume) nor ask for explanation on Help&Support I shall write here.

When i try to connect to Discovery and catch an open slot, the message appears saying i got banned from the server. However a report in Sanctions listing concerning me does not exist. Thus i wisely deduce it's all, but a misunderstanding.

I request my account to be unbanned as soon as possible.
I am assuming that, since he is your brother, you share the same computer and thus the same IP address?

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=51927&hl=

That will explain it. Either the chars are on the same account or you were IPBanned. If either of these is true, that means his characters are also IP banned, and won't be unbanned until your sanction is over.

I'm not an admin, so don't take my word as law.
He got diferent computer and account
Also corporal punishment ins not allowed in civilized states.
So you think that Admins have baned all discovery players from the same local network?
That just WOW

BTW it is not posible because we have non static ip thanks to provider
' Wrote:He got diferent computer and account
Also corporal punishment ins not allowed in civilized states.
So you think that Admins have baned whole discovery players from the same local network?
That just WOW
From the same IP? Yes. They can do that. If you don't like it.. Maybe you should not break the rules, then swear in a sanction thread where you were sanctioned.. For swearing. Go apologize to your brother for getting his characters banned along with your own by violating the rules. Don't try blaming the admins for it.
I havent break the rules. Some guys are perverted- I can't be helped. I did not have slang word on my English lesson in shool so from where i would know that "screamy" used to woman can mean something with sexual character? For me scramy is someone that is noisy and scream a lot without particular reason.

NOW IT IS CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, TOMORROW IT WILL BE GENOCIDE BECAUSE SOMEONE IS JEW OR ROMA...
' Wrote:I havent break the rules. Some guys are perverted- I can't be helped. I did not have slang word on my English lesson in shool so from where i would know that "screamy" used to woman can mean something with sexual character? For me scramy is someone that is noisy and scream a lot without particular reason.

NOW IT IS CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, TOMORROW IT WILL BE GENOCIDE BECAUSE SOMEONE IS JEW OR ROMA...
By the way it was used, it was pretty obvious what you meant by 'screamy.'
No! As i said in previsious post and in my topic that have mean a noisy person that scream a lot and that was direct translation from the sentence "Nie lubie Twojej siostry, strasznie sie wydziera". I realy didint knew that there is any other meaning to "screaming one"

AND also this topic is not mine - this topic is for my brother that have been not properly informed about its sancion
I think I should remove the word "Scream" out of my brain, or I get sanctioned for being a pervert.
I have never heard about anything like that. O.o
If they block your account, you could make a new one, which would defeat the purpose of an IP ban.
' Wrote:If they block your account, you could make a new one, which would defeat the purpose of an IP ban.

Which is not a good Idea, because it is already sanctionable as avoiding the ban.
Pages: 1 2