Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Trebuchet Ms]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

I'm just gonna cut to the chase; [color=#33CC00]I want your gunboat turrets. Long range, on paper they seem interesting, I wanna try 'em out. Outcasts trust me, so should you, not to mention that we have common Liberty idiots as enemies. So, will you allow me to visit your "Leniex" supermarket? I won't use my discount coupon, I promise.

YES or NO?

Pick, pick, pick.

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

[Incoming transmission...]
[Source: ERROR]
[Target: The Joker]

Greetings. I'd like to know why our best weapons should be used by...khem... unknown pirate?
What are you going to do with them?

And also, this makes me cry:
Quote:Outcasts trust me, so should you
Sir, we aren't Outcasts, it's no reason we should trust you.
Maybe you call that "recommendations"? Then we need names. And proofs.

Also, you were talking about some "Leniex"... I would be pleased to know what do you mean.

Signed, John Icemount, captain of LHGS "Freedom".

[End of transmission]
[font=Trebuchet Ms]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Captain Iceman,

[color=#33CC00]I had no special plans for using those fine guns of yours;
killing house authorities, destroying some cargo of busy-like-a-bee traders, vaporizing innocent victims. You know, the usual. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not planning to attack your guys out there, silly. There's nothing to worry about.

I might be deranged but I'm quite opposite of being stupid; if OC guys are your allies, it is logical and somehow reasonable to believe that certain degree of trust exists between you guys. Otherwise, that wouldn't be alliance, wouldn't it? To tell you the truth, I couldn't care less.

Do they trust me? I'd say they trust me enough - they sold me few boats and some guns.

And I really apologize that I mentioned your secret Supermarket. I wasn't aware you have tendency to keep it... Well, you know - secret. If you approve me this shopping request, please give the coords where exactly am I suppose to acquire LH GB turrets.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

[Incoming transmission...]
[Source: ERROR]
[Target: The Joker]

Well, if Outcasts sold you some their technology, it doesn't mean you're trusted. That could be just nice deal.

About this..:
Quote:if OC guys are your allies, it is logical and somehow reasonable to believe that certain degree of trust exists between you guys
It doesn't mean we should trust someone whom goals are unknown... And, as mentioned before, that could be just nice deal.
And I haven't got any warm opinions about you, Joker.

About our Supermarket...Well, it's name is Curacao.. We're buying there drinks, cardi, cakes and different stuff like that..

[End of transmission]
[font=Trebuchet Ms]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Should I take that as [color=#33CC00]"No"?

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

...Lane.Hacker.crawlbot.ID.recognized...
...misdirected.transmission.detected...redirecting.transmission...uploading.data...
...encryption.in.progress...resuming.junkcrawl.procedure...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Hello. I just thought I'd drop by and make a response worth the extraordinary kind of a person you are, as I understood from your background info.

Joker Wrote:I'm just gonna cut to the chase; I want your gunboat turrets. Long range, on paper they seem interesting, I wanna try 'em out.
How nice of you. No problem with your desires, you can want whatever you wish.

Quote:Outcasts trust me, so should you
That is not a sufficiency condition.

Quote:not to mention that we have common Liberty idiots as enemies
It's not that simple. Seems you didn't do your homework. We do not share such a simplistic mindset.

Quote:So, will you allow me to visit your "Leniex" supermarket?
What's that? If we're running a supermarket, I'd have to know something about it. In theory, there might be a shop of that name somewhere planetside, maybe Manhattan or Denver. But I don't think we're running it.

Shortly: No, thanks. The Lane Hackers (as far as I'm concerned) have no desire to be connected to you in press and other media. I don't see why the Lane Hackers should be supporting murderers on the loose, and individuals with no character qualities, or of zero benefit to Lane Hacker goals or oppressed Liberty civilian workers. Thanks for asking. Perhaps another time.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[font=Trebuchet Ms]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojection3.png]

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%][font=Trebuchet Ms][color=#9999FF]You're no different than the people you're fighting against. [color=#33CC00]All these rules...
Come on. You've got dozens of amateurs flying around Sirius in their little boxes, [color=#33CC00]using your toys without approval.
And when a nice guy like me asks you for permission - you say "perhaps another time"? Hm.

Let me tell you about this guy I met on Mactan base before this storm took place. He's really nice. What was his name? He's a real comedian, we laughed like hell. He told me a lot about 'ackers, things I didn't know, good things actually. He also mentioned his family and his lovely wife whom he really adores. Oops. Did I say "adores"? I ment "adored" because later that day I cut off his ugly 'acker head, painted a bloody smile over it, and sent it to his eternal love. Of course, I did that after he went to Vespucci, to that SUPERMARKET above clouds, to get me my turrets. I thought you guys knew about this.

My. Turrets. Beautiful. Red. Lights. Mine.

It's strange... No matter how many times I do it, I always get really intrigued of people's behavior and what they are ready to do in their final moments, when moaning, begging or fighting for their lil' lives. This one begged that I don't send my Thugs after his precious family. He begged as if the end of the world was coming. So sad. So dramatic. So... nothing. See what you made me do? In a way, you killed one of your own guys, hee hee aha ha ha. It's really all your fault.

Oh oh oh. As for your sweet Liberty civilians that you're fighting for; don't you worry a thing. Soon they will find out the meaning of real oppression. I'm just waiting for this freakin' storm to pass.

I liked that guy but I really can't remember his name. I must have... slipped my mind completely.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Gee, thanks for proving my point. Our own guidelines, which you probably meant by "all those rules" are in place because we actually do not wish to look like some uneducated, bloodthirsty miscreants. As weird as it sounds in current context. Consider the Lane Hackers hostile to your persona. I'm sure it will make the rest of your short life easier. I think, being so cold, you might appreciate the Assassins' warm welcome.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...