Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: John Astra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

I'm on server for about a week and I love it. The feeling on this RPG-Server is really great and much better as is was on other servers I tried before.
Hope I'll meet some interessting players and have great RPG.

By the way: Please don't look too hard on my grammar, I'm just a stupid Kraut from Germany. :crazy:
Heh, your grammar is great compared to... Well, a lot of people actually...:)

Welcome to disco I guess...
Welcome to Discovery!

Your grammar is nothing to be worried about!

Now as I normally say...if you ever need help please feel free to ask any [The_Angels] tagged ships!

Goodluck and hope to see you in space soon!
Hello my friend.There is nothing to get worried about, nobody is perfect.Welcome to Discovery community!I hope You will have fun and make some friends.If You need any help further just contact GRAVITY in-game.I would be pleased to help You.Also read the rules, they are most important.Welcome again.
Willkommen mate.

Enjoy the game. An advice, get out of Liberty fast, if you havent done already.

safe travels
Welcome! Now get to work on our minicity!

http://discoverygc.myminicity.com/ind
' Wrote:An advice, get out of Liberty fast, if you havent done already.

Well sorry but if you're on way to become a pilot in Liberty Navy you gotta stay in Liberty:D
welcome. be warned, im starting my rogue character soon to bomb lolcaps all the way to connecticut.

phe4r my 1337 skillz!!

umm .. hi anyway. have fun. player interaction is the key ive heard
Yeah, player interaction is the part which I like most on this server. Might be hard sometimes to find players who're willing to play some little RPG but you can find a player nearly any time you join the server.
Sadly you will need to wait some time before playing here again, they need a new host.
Pages: 1 2